B Vitamins are essential to health. Your nerves, skin, eyes, hair, liver, mouth, muscles, gastrointestinal tract, and brain depend on the B vitamins for proper functioning. The B vitamins are coenzymes that are involved in energy production. B vitamins are also useful for alleviation of depression and anxiety.
As we get older our ability to absorb B vitamins from our food declines. In some Alzheimer’s patients, it was found that the problem was due to a deficiency of vitamin B-12 plus vitamin B-Complex in an accepted Multivitamin.
The use of coffee, cigarettes, sugar and alcohol destroy B vitamins. People with diabetes and alcoholism need more B vitamins than most people. B vitamins are water-soluble and any excess is excreted and not stored in the body. Your body needs to replace B vitamins daily.
To get the most from your B vitamins they should be taken as a group and the label should say “from whole foods” or “a whole food source”. If you need more of a specific B vitamin such as B-12, add them along with the B-Complex in your Multivitamin (we recommend Cell Manna).
Many vitamin companies use bulk inorganic synthetic B-Complex vitamins, which our bodies cannot completely absorb. Food source or whole food Multivitamins are what you want to look for. If the label does not say food source on it, or from whole foods, then I would be concerned about the negative health value and the waste of money.
Symptoms of a Deficiency of B Vitamins:
Nausea, exhaustion, irritability, depression, forgetfulness, loss of appetite, weight gain, pain in muscles, poor immune response, loss of control of limbs, abnormal heart action, skin problems, acid reflux, splitting nails, mood swings, teary or bloodshot eyes etc.
Irregular Heart Beat, Acid Reflux, Migraine Headaches, Fatigue, Sore Mouth, Drowsiness, Dizziness, Headaches, Indigestion, Limbs Numb or Stiff, Limb pains, Abnormal Gait, Skin Eruptions, Labored Breathing, Low Blood Sugar, Soreness and Weakness in the Legs and Arms, Muscular Weakness, Reduced Sensory Perception, Difficulty Walking, Impotency in Men, Pernicious Anemia
Mood Swings, Memory Loss, Difficulty Concentrating, Anxiety, Depression, Dementia, Emotional Sensitivity (can lead to asthma attacks), Loss of Mental Energy
Positive Benefits You May Notice While Taking Good B-Vitamins:
- Increases body’s ability to obtain oxygen,
- Helps extend cell lifespan,
- Regulates fat metabolism,
- Neutralizes the craving for liquor,
- Stimulates the bodies glandular and nervous systems,
- Lowers blood cholesterol and protein synthesis,
- Helpful in the treatment of heart disease and asthma,
- Very helpful to a smoker who is trying to quit,
- Important to residents in high-density pollution areas,
- Mellows the personality,
- Raises your ability to withstand stress,
- Relieves depression,
- Improves circulation and lowers cholesterol deposits in the skin and arteries to legs that restrict blood flow,
- Helpful in preventing heart attacks and strokes,
- Can help regulate blood sugar levels in hypoglycemic patients,
- Improves complexion (B3 or Niacin),
- Improves the production of hydrochloric acid for digestion,
- Improves the synthesis of sex hormones,
- Can relieve Hiatus Hernia,
- Can stop the craving for nicotine
B Natural is one of the best Vitamin B products on the market today. We have created this product using our exclusive whole food “blossom base” all while implementing our “BioCore” technology to ensure that the body is being balanced on all levels, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Visit our product store to order your B Natural today!